Apr 29, 2013

28 April 2013 ( A walk with the dog )


So I finally got the blog back on schedule and I hope that you guys are relieved as I am. About the Tattoo post the same old story, I didn't find any time to work on it and to figure out a plan how to do it and same story for the schedule that I promised as for the Tattoo post and I am really sorry for that, I might have to try to take some of my "go out" and "games"  time so this blog , the other blog that I am thinking about starting ( the one about the random topics ) and my Photoshop hobby to work out better and smoothly but I will find a way or a solution for all of them. I am opened for suggestions !

On Topic !

I toked the dog for a walk today , been some time since the last walk and I didn't manage to walk him as I planned but better later than never right? I tried to train him on this walk to stop pulling but no success at all, don't know if I did something wrong or that I need to invest more time in it. Anyway today Okami ( my husky dog ) wore a bow at his neck ( I will post a picture of the two of us at the end of this post ). He looked like he was worth 1 million dollars and such a lady conqueror ! The weed didn't wasn't  absent from this walk either of course, don't know where would I get tomorrow money to buy because I went bankrupt today but I will figure out a way or two , not to worry ( I hope ).

 After the long walk and the socialization with unknown people my friends called to meet so we did. We meet in the hood ( the place were we always meet ) and stayed , talked and laughed a little. They tried to give my dog wine to get him drunk but Okami was smart and he didn't drink and either did I. After they bought some weed ( with my help this time ) two of them left and after a while one of them came back and he said that he wanted to talk to his girlfriend and one of my other friends so they all left together and not so amazingly and expected they ditched me and my neighbor over there , not a really nice thing to do that gets you pissed for a while so I decided not to give a crap and went home where my neighbor stayed over a couple of hours, I smoked a little weed ( he doesn't smoke weed ) and then he left and now here I am writing on my blog telling you guys my journeys in life.

Here is a picture of me and the dog taken today ! :D ( yes I know ! not a really great picture but it is all I have  )



That is all folks !! Have a easy Monday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment