May 2, 2013

1 May 2013 ( Labor day & Visiting my "sister" )

One may, the labor day ! Everybody off work doing BBQ , having fun , racing in the city and hot girls everywhere. A nice day to have fun and walk in the city, lots of stuff that you could do with a lot of different people, what I decided to do on this day was to visit my sister ( it was my turn ). After I woke up , I drank my coffee , I got dressed and went directly to the bus station to get to here ( she lives in the county side around 20 km away from my town ) , it cost me 0.70 Euro to get there and the same amount to get back so not that expensive,it was affordable. This was my first time actually going to her house, I have meet her parents and brother and they were really nice to me to, didn't complain about the tattoos or anything, they were some nice guests. Over at my sister we didn't do much, we ate some BBQ , drank some home made wine and walked around the county in the killing sun.

Now for the fun part, it got late and I couldn't find any bus to get home so after half and hour of waiting I decided that I should try hitchhiking to get home. Eventually someone stopped and toked me with them and I gave them 1 Euro for helping me out.

Back to boring stuff ! After I got back in town I went to meet with my friends, with them it was my ex love ( yes I loved her and I think that I still do ) , it has been around 6 months since we broke up but I am starting to get over her and yes love sucks ! I think that I will talk about her in a different post , like the Tattoo post because there are a lot to say about her and a lot of stories to be told and written. Anyway I toked two of my friends with me to meet with a girl, she gave me a phone message that day telling me to come over her place so she would give me 3 Euro and I did and she gave me the money, I stayed with her only for like 15-20 minutes , after I went over to a friends working place and asked him for 1.50 Euro so I could buy some food ( he owned me that money ) and as usual he didn't have any money but he did have food and I did ate it all.

After all that walking was time to go back and meet with the rest of my friends and chill down, again I did have a fight with them ( one of my best friends girlfriend is a retarded prostitute , she actually is a whore, does it for a living and that is why my friend doesn't break up with her ) but we came to pace and bought some weed and chilled down. After I smoked with them they left and me and the two friends that came with me at the girls house we went to the guy that gave us food and bought some more weed and smoked it. Eventually around 4-5 am we went home and to sleep.

That was all folks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment