May 5, 2013

3 May 2013 (New Girlfriend)

A really awesome day for me to be honest, it has been a long time since I was happy with a new girlfriend but now I am.Who knows how much will it last but I hope for the best !

She called me on the 2 of may (yesterday) and asked me out but in that day I was kind of busy so I refused and today we met and now we are together. The interesting part is that she is 21 years old and I am only 17 and I was kind of shocked when she told me but in a good way. She doesn't even look like a 21 year old, more of a 15 year old but still she is really pretty and fun to be with. After we hooked up we went to a bar and we stayed there (me,my girlfriend and her sister and a friend of mine) until 6 am in the morning (my friend left around 5 am).

The other stuff that happened in that day was not that important, just walks with my friends, with my new girlfriend and her sister and that's kind of it.

Have Love , Not Hate !!

No comments:

Post a Comment