May 2, 2013

30 April 2013 ( my lovely "sister" )

Late posting again ! I am starting to be annoying with all this late posting but the only thing I can say is sorry that I didn't find the time to write those days but I am catching up with all the posts in one day so just a matter of time so it is not that a big of a deal.

 So lets start, on the day of 30 April , a nice day of Tuesday my "sister" came over again but this time with my ex girlfriend ( I didn't know she was bringing her over ), anyway the girl is really annoying but I endured , I couldn't kick her on the streets either so I really had no choice. After we drank the coffee ( she brought me weed to ) and chilled for a hour or two my sister called a taxi and we went out to drink a soda ( I don't really like alcohol that much ) and she actually payed for everything so that was really sweet of her and I really love her like she would be my actual sister, I've known her for four years and we get along even better everyday that passes by. In that day my other friends got a little pissed on me because I didn't want to go on a walk with them but I already did with my sister and some other friends and the hot weather outside would've killed you ( in a joke way but it was really hot outside ). After she left the rest of my day was really boring, had a fight with my friends again as usual and then went home,nothing interesting happened after just watched some  movies then went to sleep ( I almost finished "Chuck" ).

Here is a picture of me and my "sister" :




Feel the Summer sun !!

No comments:

Post a Comment