Apr 30, 2013

29 April 2013 ( Coffee and weed & walk gone bad )

Ok I will write this post in 2 main "chapters" of the important and interesting stuff that happened today as you can see in the title. So here we go !

I. Coffee and weed !

Phone started ringing in the morning and woke me up ( around 12:30-13:00 pm ), it was my "sister" ( really  good female friend that I know for a long time and I trust ). She wanted me to come in town and hang out and because I didn't have any money and she just woke me up from my sleep I refused her then she said that she haves a surprise for me and that she is coming over and she also wanted to eat so I agreed with her offer. When she arrived over at my place she threw on my table some weed, we drank a cup of coffee , smoked some weed and then we ate some eggs, my grandmother cooked. We lazed in front of the laptop for the rest of the day, it was to hot outside to go for a walk and we were to broke to go anywhere.

II. Walk gone bad !

When the weather started to cool off we toked my dog for a walk and my "sister" had to meet with some of her friends.From one park to another we walked and laughed and the dog looked as sharp as he could have ever been, I put his bow around his neck again today ! He just looks so handsome like that, you have to love  him. So after a long walk and running and failed attempts to train him we went to the hood for some rest ( most of us gathered in the park ), but before I got there some other friends called me and invited me to a bar to smoke some weed and I did go ( alone ) then I went to the hood and met with my friends again and toked my dog back from them and after some time Okami my husky ) pulled really hard so he can chase a cat and he broke the thing that you grab the leash to the collar so there I was chasing the God damn dog around the parking lot for almost 1 hour. Eventually a gypsy grabbed him and I could safely take him home.


So this was my day full of awesome and bad moments ! Hope you enjoyed !

No comments:

Post a Comment