Apr 21, 2013

20 April 2013 ( Saturday )

   SALUTARE !! (hello in romanian) How is everybody doing? I hope that good and that you had fun ! I didn't go to any club or anything today , had absolutely no money on me today . I think that I will start looking for a job again more serious , I want to get some money so I can go for like a week and have fun at the sea with my friends ( i think i spelled something wrong, sorry if i did) but it is still a long time until there, like 1-2 months , i will figure out a way to get the money i need eventually ( i hope ). So lets talk about  today , if you read the 19 April post ( if you already did even more awesome ) you will see that I got home at 7 am after a concert and really tired so I went to sleep after I posted on the blog and I woke somewhere around 17:00-18:00 pm , drank a coffee , toked a shower ( the usual stuff that I do when I wake up ) and after some time I decided to take my dog for a walk. If I didn't tell you on my earlier posts ( to be honest I can not remember if I did or not , sorry ) I own a dog , a husky to be more precise , his name is Okami , if you want you can google his name and see what it means , it is actually a really nice name that suits him. He is my best friend and really nice but I need to train him a little more and I need to figure a way to get him fatter because he looks to skinny even if the vets tell me that there is nothing wrong with him you can see it with your eyes ( if you get close to him ) that he is very skinny and I don't know why...I take him for walks every two days , I feed him 4 times a day and when I take him for a walk I usually walk him a long time and always doing some running to. If you own a husky or even if you don't and you have any suggestions or anything that could help me please leave me a comment telling me , it would be great ( I will google and youtube it to anyway ) !!

   This is kind of the only interesting thing that I did all day , I walked my dog with my friends and smoked some weed and that was kind of my day. Anyway if you guys got any suggestions on how to make some cash ( legal or illegal ) or have any ideas that could help me get the dog better looking and wish to tell me them it would be really awesome and I would be grateful.

   Hint 1: The "TATTOO" post will come soon so keep a eye on the blog.
   Hint 2: I am currently working on the schedule I was telling you about and I might post it in about a week ( I want to get it all right and good before I make it public ).
   Hint 3: There might be a change in the title of the posts soon.

   So I hope that you will get around my blog tomorrow to ( and the days that are going to come ) for the new posts and to read maybe interesting or boring stuff about me , my life and my opinions.

 
Here is a picture of my dog, it is over a year old and i think that he looked better back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment