Apr 20, 2013

19 April 2013 ( Friday )


   Hello everybody , I know I am posting this with one day later but it is 7:00 am and I just got home from a concert. Let me tell you about it !!

   So yesterday around 4:30 pm me and two of my friends got on a train and traveled 80 km to go to a concert , it toked us 2 hours and 30 minutes to get there (yes I know really slow but it was really cheap to) , I left with around 45 Euro in my pocket , not really a lot of  money but they were enough for the fun and a new tattoo, the artist that singed was "Kazi Ploae" , a romanian underground rapper and of course there was dubstep to , it was really really fun , I liked it and there will be a second time to ! The cool part about the artist is that he is half arab and half romanian same as me and to be honest the first time I ever heard a song of his was at the concert live. I even made new friends over there, we all did , girls and boys , didn't matter if you never have seen them before in your life over there they were your friends. The concert was held in a city that I lived in 7 years ago so I knew my way around a little.

   I also got the new tattoo I was telling you about and I decided that in one day that I actually don't do anything and I have nothing to talk about I will post the pictures of my tattoos and talk about them and about tattoos in general. I need to get a new photo of my older tattoo because the resolution of the photo I got sucks to much , it was taken by a phone and I want to give you guys quality , to see the details and stuff. My tattoo artist is really good at what he does and i am really pleased of his work , came out really good and he does them pretty fast so if you ever get to come to Romania or you already are here I will leave his facebook  page on the "Tattoo" post that I will publish soon , I highly recommend him.

  So see you guys tonight for the "20/April journal" or maybe for the "Tattoo" post !!

No comments:

Post a Comment