Apr 16, 2013

Introduction

     Hello everybodymy name is Rami and i am exited to start blogging and meet you all in a way or other. This post will be just so you guys can get to know me a little better , what is this blog about , who i am , why did i choose to start blogging and why would you want to read my blog and so many other questions that I am sure you are asking your self right now. So let us begin :D !  
 
This blog will be about me , like a journal of my life , maybe some of you people will see it as interesting , maybe others will see it as a pointless waist of time but ill give it a try anyway. I live in Romania (as you can see from my spelling that English is not my native language and I apologize from now for any mistakes i will have in my spelling on this blog) , i am a young boy , 17 years old living with my mother and grandmother , my dad is working in Arabia Saudita and if you did not figure it out until now I am half arab half romanian and no i am not a cold blooded terrorist. Some of you might think that if my dad is arab i am rich , well for those that do i am not. Just a average family economy even if i do not really get any pocket money and the reason is that I hated school so i dropped out thinking that I could find a job or do something that would get me a small income but it was not like that , nobody wants to hire a minor these days but ill find a way to handle my self , not to worry ! :D  

In the beginning I wanted to start a journal on my laptop or on a notebook but then i decided that it would be fun to start it as a Blog , I could meet new people , make new friends all over the world and hear other peoples opinions and advice . Who knows how would this Blog end and maybe I will get some advice that would actually help me.  

This Blog it will not be only about my self , i will talk about other stuff to , tell you people my point of view on some subjects like Love , Health , Food , Drugs etc... (those are just a couple of topics that popped in my head) . I will try to post daily , even make a schedule , for example : Monday : Journal Post , Tuesday : Opinion about a subject . I did not decide yet how to do it but I hope that we will get a long and have a nice time around here . This is my first serious blog anyway so I could use any help that i could get :D  

So this was the introduction to my new blog and I hope that I have answered some questions that you have put your self when you started reading it . I will answer any questions that you might have and that you can not find it in my posts and I hope you will enjoy and come back again the next day and read about the journeys and events from my life.
Take care and have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment