Apr 18, 2013

18 April 2013 (Thursday)

     Hello everybody again ! So today was kind of a bad day, didn't sleep at all last night , I waited until the morning so I can talk to my parents to give me some cash to go to gym and well as always it went really bad , had a fight with them all day long , sometimes I wonder if they are as retarded as they seem to be. I know they are my parents but still , they need to get some judgement , to start using they're brain more often and yup they didn't give me any money. I still went out a little with some old and good friends , they paid for my coffee , a girl paid for it so imagine in what economic situation  I am in , really messed up but had a little laughter anyway , as they say "Friends are always there for you" , ok not all but the good friends and I don't really have a lot of this kind of friends. A little earlier while I was having a fight with my parents because  of the rage that was in my I smacked my phone on the floor , it still should work because it fell on the earth from my backyard but the battery flew from it and I looked for it for no less than a hour and I still couldn't find it and I am really pissed about it , I need the phone , it is the only thing that I have and actually need it really bad but I hope that eventually I will find it earlier or later.
   
     Forgot to tell you , I made out my mind to get a new tattoo on my arm , some birds flying freely , it symbolizes freedom. It is a simple tattoo that looks really nice , I wanted to go and get it tomorrow but I spend all my money on the gym thinking that my parents will give it back but it looks like it didn't happen as I was hoping , i even loaned money so I could pay for the gym but I should find a way to pay back , I always do. After I make my new tattoo I will post pictures of it and my other tattoo so you people can see them , maybe even talk about it , about tattoos and the beauty of them. It would be nice to get your guys opinion about tattoos , to tell me what you think about them and even if you have one and what does it mean to you , what it symbolizes and when did you get it. I will ask the same questions when i will do the post so you can leave a comment over there telling me.

   A girl told me today that she might give me 25 Euro tomorrow for my tattoo and that she might come with me and make a tattoo for her self to , I will tell you tomorrow if she was serious or was just screwing with me, still who gives that money away with no reason? "When it is to good to be true then it might not be" or something like that , you get the point.

  So today was a screwed up day for me and I hope at least you guys had a nice day or are having a nice day. Actually if you guys want leave me a comment on this post and tell me how was your day and if something interesting happened.

  Have a nice day/night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment