Apr 29, 2013

26 April 2013 ( Hanging out)

So this Friday I spend more money that I was planning ( 20 euro ) . I went and hanged with my friends,bought some weed, drank a soda etc... the usual stuff that somebody does. We also played some chess to at this sports ( more of a football ) and watched the show "Romanian got talent" , you can see some really amazing people on that show and it is really fun to watch. When they wanted to close the bar for the day we left and went to the hood where our other friends were, we got some more weed and went over to one of there home and smoked with them and loosed the time. Eventually they wanted to get some weed to but the dealers didn't answer the phone so they decided to get a bottle of tequila but I didn't feel like drinking ( I barely drink alcohol ) so I went home and directly to sleep. I didn't do a lot of stuff in that day but it was a pretty decent day, not so boring. It is good that the weather gets hotter everyday , you can fell the summer coming at full speed !

Have a nice warm day  !

No comments:

Post a Comment