Apr 22, 2013

21 April 2013 ( Sunday )

I have bad news for today. I didn't really leave the house, didn't go anywhere in particular , didn't do anything interesting, just a boring day. I slept all day long , did a photomanipulation ( I will post the new creation and a link to my facebook page at the bottom of this post ) played some League Of Legends games and that is kind of it. I did go out for a couple of hours but I got even more bored , had no money , nothing to do so I went back home but at least i got some fresh air and that was a good thing.

Tomorrow I will take my dog for a walk and try to train him all over again, I will let you guys know how it went when I will get home. I also got him so worm pills because I suspected that he haves worms and that is why he is so skinny and he haves diarrhea sometimes, more than usual. I joined a Husky Community , a really  great one with so many friendly people that own so many beautiful dogs especially husky , you can find so many great stories , tips on how to grow your dog and train and groom it , a really nice place to waste some of your time and I think I will be part of the community for a while now. Here is a link to the community in case you own or want to own a husky or even if you are husky lover that is the place for you, I sincerely recommend it especially because it helped me with my dog to ! http://www.itsahuskything.com

So here is the photo that I did and the link to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SobohRamisArt.


If you want to show your support just like my facebook page ! It helps me get motivated and keep creating and writing on the blog.
All the photos that I created are done in Photoshop CS5 or CS6 ( I upgraded over time from one to another ) using a technique called photomanipualtion.

Thanks for Reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment