Apr 23, 2013

22 April 2013 ( Tuesday)

Sorry for the late post but I was to tired yesterday to open the laptop and start writing so I will post today for 22 April and 23 April. Didn't sleep that night , played lots of League Of  Legends games and if it still got morning and the day started I chosen not to sleep anymore , get my sleeping schedule back to normal.

So around 12:00-13:00 pm I went out to drink a coffee (more like 6 coffees) , it was interesting because there was a girl in our group that nobody wanted there and the other girls keep texting each other trying to figure out how to get rid of her so I just told her that nobody wants her there so she can choose , she leaves or we abandon her there but she didn't move , made me realize how stupid some people can be. After a couple of hours I decided to go home eat and have some sleep so I did (yes the annoying girl was still there). After a 3 hour sleep my friends called me and woke me up to come with them and smoke some weed and of course I cant say no to free weed. Who can ? So I got up and dressed , went out and meet with them , bought the weed and you know the rest, had some fun time with them.

When I got home I did actually open the laptop just to see something over the internet and I noticed that I got a response from a place that I was trying to get a job there and I am waiting for him to call me today and see what happens. I hope that it will be a positive phone call , anyway you guys will find out how it went in today's other post but still wish me luck !!

I know I told you guys I will try to walk and train the dog but I was powerless when I got home and tired as hell. I am still working on the schedule and all the other things I told you guys, sorry that it takes that long but I am doing my best and to be honest it is not top list on my to do stuff but eventually I will get it done.

So see you guys in the upcoming post and have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment