Apr 24, 2013

23 April 2013 ( The Interview )

   Hello again , I am late posting , I hope I don't make it a usual thing to do because I know how annoying it can be to have to wait more than you have to for something , people lose the interest but I apologize !

   So I decided that a small change will be made in the title , as you can see , no more typing in the day but instead I will write the most important thing to me from the whole day and try to talk more about that than the side stuff and maybe I will do more changes in it but not right now , any suggestions and opinions are all welcomed !

   Another thing is that I cant decide if the "opinions" part that I want to do should be in this blog or create another one just for that and keep this one just for the journal. I need your opinion here guys , how do you want it ?

ON TOPIC

   Ok so yesterday was really interesting , I got a call from the place that I wanted to work at and asked me to come so they could talk to me face to face and of course I was late (only 10 minutes) because I was in a League Of Legends game and was a ranked one but I still did abandon it and toked a taxi to the place. Anyway I told the guy that I was late because my dad left the country in the same day and I had to say goodbye (it is true he did left the country but a little earlier than when the guy called me) , over there he didn't ask me a lot of stuff , just how old I am , if I live in city , if I go to school and that is kind of it. She toked my phone number after she showed me around (this time I talked to the guys wife) and now I am waiting for them to contact me and and hopping for the best so wish me luck guys !

  Nothing else that would be interesting happened in that day , after the interview I went home , waited for the time to past by , had lunch and the stuff that normal people do (internet , shower , food , TV) and then late in the afternoon I went out to meet with my friends and we just stayed and played some random games, listened to some music , smoked some weed and that was kind of my day.

Hope you enjoyed the post and see you next time ! Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment