Apr 27, 2013

25 April 2013 ( All night Gaming )

So as you can see in the tile I did a all night gaming with my friends. We went to one of my friends with the laptops , bought some weed and we played all night together. Was pretty fun, eventually we got really hungry   so we decided to walk to my house to get  some food and cook it over my friends house so me , my friends and his girlfriend walked to my house. I ate a little at home to because i was starving , we drank Jacops 3in1 ( coffee ) and we toked the bags that I filled with potatoes , eggs and other stuff and walked back. They prepared  the food and we ate. There were 5 of us from witch 4 g uys and 1 chick. Eventually everybody started to go to sleep around 6 am so I packed and went back home to rest because you know it, your bed is the best to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment